LEASE OF LRT LINE 1 DEPOT- GATE 2 TO GATE 3 PERIMETER FENCE FOR STRUCTURAL OR STICKER ADVERTISING
The Light Rail Transit Authority (LRTA) accepts proposals for One-Year Lease of LRT LINE 1 DEPOT(GATE 2 TO GATE 3 PERIMETER FENCE WALL AREAS/SPACES) for marketing, installation, maintenance and/or dismantling the following various advertising medium:
1. Structural Billboard Advertising; or 2. LED Billboard Advertising ; or 3. Perimeter Fence Wall Sticker Advertising
Interested parties may submit their Letter of Intent with complete proposal (includes specific advertising medium, lay-out, specifications and installation methodology, price offer/ lease rate per month and total areas) addressed to Hon. Honorito D. Chaneco, Administrator, at his office at the Administrator Bldg., LRTA Compound, Aurora Blvd. Pasay City. Submission will be on September 25, 2013 to October 3, 2013 at 8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
Qualifications of interested parties/proponents:
1. Duly Registered Sole Proprietorship or Corporation or Joint Venture or Cooperatives;
2. Proponents must be in the business of advertising for at least three (3) years with valid five (5) on-going contracts for different/various advertising mediums to different advertising companies/agencies;
3. Proponents/Parties must be a company of good standing and must not have been convicted by final judgment of any crime;
4. Proponents/Parties or members, partners or officers must have no record of unsatisfactory performance or any unfulfilled obligation with LRTA;
LRTA reserves the right to accept or reject any and all proposal/s without thereby incurring any liability to the proponent. LRTA, as its option, may decide to award the contract to the eligible proponent with the most advantageous and responsive offer.
For other details and other inquiries, you may contact Mr. Jesus J. Jimenez, Manager, Business Development Division at telephone number 853 0041 local 8523.